Enable managers from all disciplines to make improved business decisions with a clearer understanding of their financial impact on the business. Click the image below for more information.
Creating Shareholder Value
- Define & measure shareholder value
- Align shareholder value to operating activities
- Identify value creation strategies
- Avoiding value destruction
- Evaluate strategic options
- Create a robust proposal
- Evaluate options
- Identify relevant cash flows
- Measure financial impact of decisions
- Assess risk
- Apply DCF techniques (inc. NPV, IRR and payback)
- Perform sensitivity analysis
Using Financial Information
- Understand financial language and jargon
- Interpret financial statements
- Reading management reports
Forecasting & Budgeting
- Create business plans
- Prepare a sound budget
- Forecast in an uncertain world
- Analyse causal factors and variances
Costing & Pricing
- Measure product or customer profitability
- Interpret cost structures
- Evaluate break even points and risk levels
- Implement winning pricing strategies
Measuring Financial Performance
- Apply ratio analysis tools
- Measure profitability, liquidity and financial performance
- Benchmark business unit performance
Reconcile the needs of your markets to your resources, in a changing world, to determine the direction and scope needed to achieve success for your organisation and meet the needs of your stakeholders.
The key to understanding your business propositions is to construct business models; only by developing assumptions, applying scenarios and testing options can the real value be explored and evaluated.
Equip your people with the skills and techniques to identify and deliver market leading products or services that are fully aligned to changing customer needs.
Enable your people to apply best practice as they plan, source, make and deliver your products and therefore provide your business with greater flexibility, reduced costs and improved availability.
Develop a virtual reality representation of YOUR business to facilitate real strategic choices; or alternatively develop a tailored, interactive simulation for teams within a competitive environment to obtain real-world business understanding.
The key to growing sales is to fully understand your customer, enabling you to create value propositions that really meet their needs better than the competition.