Strategy & Planning
Reconcile the needs of your markets to your resources, in a changing world, to determine the direction and scope needed to achieve success for your organisation and meet the needs of your stakeholders. Click on the image below for more information.
Understanding your business environment
- Analysing the macro-environment
- Industry or sector analysis
- Cycles of competition
- Defining strategic groups
- Assessing organisational capability
- Market segmentation
Expectations and purpose
- Setting Strategic objectives
- Defining stakeholder requirements
- Shareholder value
Establishing strategic capability
- Defining what customers value
- Strategic capability
- Determining critical success factors
- Resources for competitive advantage
Making Strategic Choices
Setting strategic objectives
- The value of mission statements, core values and objectives
- Aligning business objectives with Corporate strategy
- Critical success factors
- Prioritising actions
Identify basis for competitive advantage
- Priced based strategies
- Differentiation strategies
- Focus strategies
- Sustaining competitive advantage
- Principles of robust modelling
- Dealing with assumptions
- Gaming theory
- Risk Analysis
Strategy into Action
- Setting objectives
- GAP analysis
Enabling & Organising
- Prioritising objectives
- Planning and budgeting
Developing Pricing Strategies
- Market or formula driven options Alignment to product life cycle
Enable managers from all disciplines to make improved business decisions with a clearer understanding of their financial impact on the business.
The key to understanding your business propositions is to construct business models; only by developing assumptions, applying scenarios and testing options can the real value be explored and evaluated.
Equip your people with the skills and techniques to identify and deliver market leading products or services that are fully aligned to changing customer needs.
Enable your people to apply best practice as they plan, source, make and deliver your products and therefore provide your business with greater flexibility, reduced costs and improved availability.
Develop a virtual reality representation of YOUR business to facilitate real strategic choices; or alternatively develop a tailored, interactive simulation for teams within a competitive environment to obtain real-world business understanding.
The key to growing sales is to fully understand your customer, enabling you to create value propositions that really meet their needs better than the competition.